Safe Moving Services Austin, TX
Moving a safe is not an easy job and does have special requirements. Sometimes we can use a harness, while others may require a dolly or forklift. With these things in mind, it is essential to plan the location of your safe so that it is accessible by our Austin movers.
There needs to be enough space from the entrance of the building, through hallways and doors, to move the safe without causing damage.
It is critical to hire experienced safe movers for large, heavy items – The risk of damage and injury is increased, even if you are just moving your safe from one room to another.
Give our safe moving experts a call!
Getting your safe ready for Moving Ahead Services
To keep costs efficient when you hire our safe movers, we have some tips and best practices to prepare for moving day.
- Remove everything from your safe before we arrive
- If your safe is bolted to the floor or the wall, we will need easy access to the bolts
- Clear a path to the safe, we will ensure we have plenty of working space to move the safe
- If you are moving the safe from room to room, decide on a location and a back up location
- Measure doorways if we are not completing a walk throughway. This will ensure the safe will fit through with space on either side.
- Always let us know if stairs are involved
In the South, lagniappe refers to something extra or for good measure. Greater Austin Moving offers several additional services to truly make your move GREATER:
- =Move day childcare
- =Collect & drop off donations
- =Collect & drop off unwanted furniture
- =Deliver unwanted food to shelters or food banks
Ready For a Stress-Free Move in Austin?
So are we! Request a quote for your relocation, or give us a call at 512.766.MOVE to get started on your move. Get in touch today with the best Austin moving company to truly make your move GREATER!